• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a pirate post, but I just have to say Geaux Saints!!!!

jearwood

Landlubber
I didn't grow up in New Orleans, but I have lived here for several years. I've lived in New York, DC, Jackson, Boston, Atlanta and just about every major city east of the Mississippi. New Orleans is far and away the best place I have ever lived. (Even after Katrina).

Even if you don't care about American football, please join me in a rousing "Who Dat!" for the good people of New Orleans. They deserve this.

Sorry. I know most of y'all probably don't care. But I am literally in tears tonight. I'm still beside myself and not sure what to think. Yeah, it's just a stupid football game

But if y'all only knew what winning the Superbowl means to the city of New Orleans. This is the best thing to happen to this town since Fats Domino or Louis Armstrong. I just don't know how to express how proud I am of every single person in this great city that have cheered and cried with all of us.

This has been a long time coming. We needed this.

I saw the last quater and I have to say good on them, it really is a great story that they have won the Superbowl :cheeky

Ridin' in on the City of New Orleans.
Illinois Central, Monday morning rail.
We got fifteen cars and fifteen restless riders,
three conductors, and 25 sacks of mail.

Good morning America, how are ya?
Don't you know me, I'm your native son.
I'm the train they call the City of New Orleans.
I been gone 500 miles since the day is done.

*Sorry, I'm a train freak as well. I've actually ridden the City of New Orleans all the way to Chicago and back*

Congratulations to you and the Saints Capt. Courtney, they played one hell of a game! :onya

Fantastic song, btw! Never had the chance to ride it myself, but I live in central Illinois and have seen it pass by many times. I spent many countless hours playing the original Railroad Tycoon and II and III, I never could understand why that route was never featured in those games.

We screwed up and did it. Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez!

I've never played any of those games. Are they worth a look?

Congratulations, really, but I can't see the point in being like that for a football match. But hey, everyone his moments.

Its not for football. That is just a silly game.

This is for New Orleans. I guess it's kinda hard to explain.

Prolly heps tew be able tew unnerstand terms such as Katrina, Rita, or Ike!
icon_mrgreen1.gif

Yep its the fact that New Orleans has been through so much in the not so distant past and have come back to win the Superbowl which is like the biggest sporting event in America

I've never played any of those games. Are they worth a look?

If you are a train fan, you would love all 3! Railroad Tycoon I is a bit dated now, as it was an old dos game. Railroad Tycoon II is simply the best railroad game of all time, if you can find a copy, it is definitely worth picking up! You can download a demo from CNET HERE!

Railroad Tycoon III was a 3D attempt to recreate RRTII with better graphics, but it was a bit of a disappointment in some respects. You can download a demo of that HERE! The graphics are obviously better in 3, but the gameplay in 2 far superior in my opinion!

Back