• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

NOTICED

Vassal

Hopeless Pirate Modder
Storm Modder
Is there a new quest in the build 11,i downloaded it but i read the quest readme but still the same in build 10.1, my question is ,is there a new quest?

I don't think that there are any new quests fo the current release of the Build :cheers

I'm sure that there will be new quests soon and hopefully when I'm less busy at work then I can spare some time to carry on with the small quest that I was working on.

No, I don't think there are any "new" quests but there are fixes to old ones that make them run to completion now...

I am working on my Fred Bob quest too, Vassal... It's taking time because I have to convert it to the 11.0 format and make some changes - and finish the storyline to my satisfaction, but so far I'm making some progress - should be finished soon, I hope!

Hey Cat how can you change the saber into attwood sword in the start of the game?

Ye have to go into "Programs" "Character" "Character.int" and find where it defines the sword, then ye can change it...

Yeah, this build is mostly functionality/systemic (Tailors, Weapons) and atmospheric/gameplay (More VC, Coastraiders, survival), and oodles of bugfixes, than quests/that sort of content.
Excepting some great new ships and textures from Cat, of course!

Well Kev, i do the thing you said but when i start a new game,after loading the whole screen becomes black, i press F1,then the menu comes out , i Press ESC,still there is the black screen, I Press F2,then the menu comes out ,i press the character status, well there is no picture nor a name of Nathaniel, the one that is written there is coward,then i see the stats,all are ZERO then its an error :yes ,Can you post on how to change the saber into Atwood sword? :cheeky

:yes Sounds like quite a problem, Vassal! I hope you saved your original settings before you changed anything! :?

I don't know where to tell you to change this, as I have never wanted to change it myself...

If you do the tutorial with Malcolm, and practice sparring with him until your level reaches 5, then put your points in luck and melee, you *should* be able to find a decent sword either under the dock (walk to the second ramp), or by the tree near the tavern (where you can see an axe). These items are random, so you might not find a good blade right away, but I have had pretty good luck in getting at least a better blade than the saber by doing this.

Hope this helps! :cheeky :(

Back