• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Poll Officer question

Officer Hiring

• Total voters

Ben Coats

Freebooter
who and what officers would you consider hiring?

me i hire regular fighters first, so to capture/sell ships. then i find ppl like jack sparrow, blaze/beatrice devlin, nathanel hawk, angelica for officers of navigation, bosun, treasurer, gunner and doctor according to skills, what do ya'll do???

I mostly hire the regular COAS officers. Haven't had a chance to get one of the movie crew :\ they never want to >.>

the way i get officers like Jack Sparrow, Angelica, Barbossa, and others is when you go in the tavern and they're sitting there i ask them "do you want to join me, two ships......blah blah." when they say "yes" i fire their crew, go to the store, sell their ship stores, next to the shipyard and sell the ship, that way i have them as an officer as if i had just captured the ship.......
:ship:type1:bird:

im playing as nathanel hawk
Nav: Jack Sparrow
Tres: Jack Sparrow
Gun: Jeremy Pitt
Bosun: Nathanel Butler
Fighter 1: Jack Aubrey
Fighter 2. Beatrice Devlin
fighter 3: regular sailor
Carp: ----------
Doc. Nathanel Butler
start 2013-08-25 04-47-23-67.jpg

ok i have a serious problem!!!
Lawrence Beltropa:
personal skills:
armor and 4 barrel pistol
he does not wear it, why is that???!!! so anoying, but luckly i have him as only an officer on my ship not a fighter, i issue armor/weapons/meds to all of them when they get the skills, only he choses not to......
:shrug:nogood:thumbsdown2
start 2013-08-26 04-55-14-81.jpg start 2013-08-26 04-55-24-77.jpg start 2013-08-26 04-55-36-07.jpg

It probably because I doesn't have the clever shot skill yet so he has the pistol but can't use it.

MK

I'm playing Peter Blood, corsair difficulty and this is my dream crew

Navigator : Danielle Green (Don't have yet)
Treasurer : Angelica
Chief Gunner : AnaMaria
Bosun : Shi Xianggu
Doctor : Anne Dieu-Le-Veut
Carpenter : Constant Magliore (Don't have yet)

Fighter : Anne Dieu-Le-Veut
Fighter : Beatrice Devlin
Fighter : Jessica Layonts (Don't have yet)

Anybody seen Danielle Green, Jessica Layonts, and Constant Magliore in the game and what place?

Back