• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unconfirmed Bug Officers hit by player turn hostile at sea

@DeathDaisy if you want a challange and have some time left you might be able to figure this out. You know the id of the officer, so you want to check the ai group of the officer.
First step would be to check the group of the officer when somewhere else, and then on deck
And you want to see where it changes. add trace lines everywhere to se where it changes. You can go up in functions by searching where the functions are used.

@DeathDaisy if you want a challange and have some time left you might be able to figure this out. You know the id of the officer, so you want to check the ai group of the officer.
First step would be to check the group of the officer when somewhere else, and then on deck
And you want to see where it changes. add trace lines everywhere to se where it changes. You can go up in functions by searching where the functions are used.
problem is, the officer without a group isnt in my shore party, its my surgeon hanging out in the crew quarters, so dunno how Im gonna track that :eek:

problem is, the officer without a group isnt in my shore party, its my surgeon hanging out in the crew quarters, so dunno how Im gonna track that :eek:
take him in your shore party.
or just search on his chr.id (getChacterfromID I believe) and then call for his ai group and trace this.
just add this at many places in the code which you think are called during load (add some text to it so you know from which function the trace comes). if we can figure out where it happens that should be nice.

But thinking about it I think I might know already. I think the officers are removed from your shore party and during this it happens because they are put to CitizensType

Back