• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Official Announcement of Corsairs Legacy

The Nameless Pirate

Just a pirate
Staff member
Administrator
Storm Modder
Public Relations
The official announcement of the upcoming Corsairs Legacy has been released on YouTube!
Watch it to learn more of the plans for it’s future, and what is happening at the moment.

header.jpg

I am excited. Was excited about corsair black mask too but sad that was cancelled. Finger crossed for this one.

I am excited. Was excited about corsair black mask too but sad that was cancelled. Finger crossed for this one.
They're definitely aiming to learn from the mistakes of the past.

Use a fairly common engine (Unity).
Focus on only the land side to start with (sailing won't be for at least another year).
Communicate with us here on the Western world as well, with an attempt to market here properly too.
Use their own income from Save The Pirate to finance the development as much as possible, rather than accepting outside donations.

Of course it is STILL a massive challenge; and I'm sure they could use whatever support we here might be able to give them.
But I do believe they're aiming to do the wise things to actually eventually get the results.
Maybe not at the Triple-A level of people's dreams; but better one step below than aiming too high and crashing...

Back