• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Opening gm-files

Takeda-One

Prussian Corsair
Storm Modder
Hey mates,

when I try to open gm-files with editor in order to rename the demanded texture (not changing the number of letters), gm-viewer doesn`t work any longer and the game crashes. What can I do?

Because thats my problem with the new Interceptor-model and the Path-file...

Attachments

• Texbug.JPG
    Texbug.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 324
Hey mates,

when I try to open gm-files with editor in order to rename the demanded texture (not changing the number of letters), gm-viewer doesn`t work any longer and the game crashes. What can I do?

Sorry but for the interceptor, there is only this improvised Path File. Here, someone told me would have to create a new one. :shrug

I imagine the resized ships would need to be re-exported through Maya to work properly.

I imagine the resized ships would need to be re-exported through Maya to work properly.

When I do the import function of GM in Maya 5.1 does not. Therefore, I have the expensive models increases with the tool. The models of the tool to be reset when I enlarged it with 3DS Max 5. :shrug

Import GM in Maya 5.1? I think you need to export to OBJ with GM Viewer, then import in Maya.
Or maybe Maya can import VRML files exported by TOOL?

Import GM in Maya 5.1? I think you need to export to OBJ with GM Viewer, then import in Maya.
Or maybe Maya can import VRML files exported by TOOL?

I have tried, but when I import an object file from the GM viewer in Maya, it is often squigly completely and thus unusable. :shrug

Hey mates,

Now here are quick new Interceptor_path-File.
Only for my bigger Model. Download Interceptor1_coas01.
FTP pgargon/mini_mod_guns&more.
Test it please. :rolleyes:

Back