• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Orgasmatron Hypothetical

Would you purchase this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Llama

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

extra crispy

Corsair
I am stealing this from another forum.

My hypothetical situation is as follows. Some scientist in Sweden has invented an orgasmatron that can be brought for the price of 10 Krona. It is available to anyone in the world that wants it.

It gives the user pure unadulterated pleasure with no suffering whatsoever. The only drawback is that once you activate and use it, you can never again turn it off, and are in reality a zombie, who shuffles to a dead end job, and makes enough to survive. But your brain is permanently in a state of pure pleasure without suffering. You are also unaware of the reality, and only aware of the pleasure.

It is more or less a Matrix of pure pleasure.

My question is, would you take the dive and attain pure pleasure for the rest of your life, even though you would be basically stuck in a dream albeit a pleasurable one, or would you say no, and continue life as usual?

Well, constantly jizzing in my pants would be extremely uncomfortable.
No, thanks, I'd rather get laid.

As much fun that would be...the idea of not playing video games...not my idea a good time...

Back