• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Original InternalSettings.h

Captain Mark

Landlubber
Could anyone be so kind to send me the original InternalSettings.h file of a clean Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 6 install? I forgot to backup mine before editing :shrug

...or if anyone atleast could tell me if the following values are correct as default:

In WORLDMAP & SHIP ENCOUNTERS:

#define MAXCOASTGUARDCLASS 2

#define CR_MAXPIRATECLASS 4

Thx in advance :onya

um, I don't think Hylie posted the file successfully, Would you like me to post a clean Internalsettings.h file for build 14 patch 6? Or is this already resolved?

That was resolved months ago, and I recently deleted that file, among many others, to make room for more recent work. I no longer have a P6 install anyway.

How are you doing when playing the game as far as combat is concerned? I die a lot.

Personally, I haven't done much of that with patch 7, though I have noticed it get notably harder, but I usually play on the easier modes (like journeyman) for testing purposes, I should make a game purely to test land combat...

Back