• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Outfits

megaloptus

Landlubber
I am having trouble finding or buying outfits. Where can I get new outfits for the character to use and give to his crew members? Thanks.

you can buy in tailor shop

in build option you must "allow new location" (like brothel / tailor / schmidt / ...)

then you can "equip" the new ouftit in "skill menu" (F2)

note that if you go to "ouftit menu" of your officer, his ouftit will be added in your ouftit inventory for free

to give new ouftit to officer you just need to go to their "skill menu" too

to change your boarding crew ouftit please read there, i explained: (my post #23) http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/trigs-general-git-shop.18630/page-2#post-421684

=> warning: changing in internal_setting.h need NEW STARTING GAME

you can buy in tailor shop

in build option you must "allow new location" (like brothel / tailor / schmidt / ...)

then you can "equip" the new ouftit in "skill menu" (F2)

note that if you go to "ouftit menu" of your officer, his ouftit will be added in your ouftit inventory for free

to give new ouftit to officer you just need to go to their "skill menu" too

to change your boarding crew ouftit please read there, i explained: (my post #23) http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/trigs-general-git-shop.18630/page-2#post-421684

=> warning: changing in internal_setting.h need NEW STARTING GAME
I am looking for the option to allow new location but the only one I see is to allow a brothel.
And does changing the boarder models also change who goes ashore with you?

The tailor should be in the game by default. Many towns actually have Fast Travel icons for them.
Note that Fast Travel icons show always in Arcade Game Mode, but only after discovering the location yourself in Realistic Game Mode.

And does changing the boarder models also change who goes ashore with you?
In Build 13, at least, you choose from among your officers who will go ashore. "Boarder models" changes the random crew who appear in deck fights when you board or are boarded by an enemy ship and has no effect on your officers' appearance, whether ashore or during a boarding action.

The boardermodel code is separate from the shore crew code. For the shore crew, change the model per crewmember through dialog.

Back