• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

"PA! Official" Dropbox is down?

Armada

Sea Dog
Staff member
Administrator
Project Manager
3D Artist
Storm Modder
I just checked the Downloads section, and the "PA! Official & Backups" Dropbox link now says "Nothing here". Anyone know what's going on? :read

Hmmm, no idea mate. Hylie's is still up though. Maybe they didn't like the amount of traffic we were generating. :shrug

Well, Keith is in charge of the folder, so maybe he's been messing around with it? Then again, he probably would have said something by now. :unsure

Ahh yeah, I did move it away. Probably didn't explain myself in the very best way though.

With the folder, it's not really needed just get all the files from the links I made in this post here http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/ftps-go-bye-bye-pt2.19216/

What I should do now is update the links on the top of the page too ;)
Ah, that would explain it.
Since many people use the Downloads section to look for various mods, it's worth keeping the links there up-to-date.
That might stop at least some people from asking "Where can I download [insert popular ship model here]?" :wp

ok all cleaned up now and links under the download menu :)

Cool, thanks Keith. That's much better. :onya

Back