• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PA! Sail Logo

see, i KNEW i was useful for somethin haha now i know waht it is lol :cheeky

Capt Python is "Pyrate of many ideas", well im the "pyrate with modding ideas" xD: xD:

Hear, hear! Thanks, Kieron, and well done! You've inspired me to do me own sails. Rum runners, beware!!! :shock:

i made me self some sails lol
my%20sails.jpg

someone should skin the cookie monster and you can have as a first mate :shock:

aww muchas gracias y'all :p: i've just finished changing the select screen so you can select them, so hopefully they'll end up in the build or build updates sometime or other.

Once again thanks to keiron, we now have the logo on a white background :cheers

pasail2.jpg

That is really cool! :p:

Every merchant will get brown pants when they see this Jolly Roger aproaching :cheers

hmmm, maybe i can get a FIST flag. but someone else would have to do it since the last time i tried to mod i ended up having to buy a new POTC disc set. should get here in a few days lol

well, i wasnt coding in my flag, i was changing the whole game physics. sadly i don't have any modding experience and little knowladge of physics, so now the whole game is rendered useless lol

Ah ha!! You've got the same troubles I do! No mainsails on your fleet ships! I knew it wasn't the rum this time!! :facepalm

Back