• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Panama's Campaign

gibernaso79

Landlubber
I finished the Morgan's quest.
He disappears with all the money and should be back in a year .. ... this mission remains open is not completed :shrug
I wait? him coming back?

bug?

anyone can help me? :onya

I finished the Morgan's quest.
He disappears with all the money and should be back in a year .. ... this mission remains open is not completed :shrug
I wait? him coming back?

bug?

anyone can help me? :onya

Yes, he will return after an year but nothing interesting will happen. He just will tell some bullsh*it and the quest will end. Dont hold your breath for any money from him:)

Yes, he will return after an year but nothing interesting will happen. He just will tell some bullsh*it and the quest will end. Dont hold your breath for any money from him:)

Other questions sorry friend.... :shrug

When Morgan returned the pirate line ends?
There are other missions?
can kill him? :ixi

WOW Dude! in the space of me logging on to the forum last night and today you have double posted. Give us time to answer!

We are an international forum therefore people who may know the answer might be asleep so you really do need to wait a day at least (I would say more like 2 or 3 days) before saying "no one is answering". You waited 40 minutes :shrug

From this it appears that after a year Morgan comes back the quest ends. I havnt played it so cant say anything else

It ends.
And as far as I know you will not be able to start a national quest line because of your connection with the pirates.

I think you can kill Morgan in the spanish questline; not sure about the others.

WOW Dude! in the space of me logging on to the forum last night and today you have double posted. Give us time to answer!

We are an international forum therefore people who may know the answer might be asleep so you really do need to wait a day at least (I would say more like 2 or 3 days) before saying "no one is answering". You waited 40 minutes :shrug

From this it appears that after a year Morgan comes back the quest ends. I havnt played it so cant say anything else
Yes, sorry... :rolleyes:
But I waited 12 hours + 40 '... not 40 '... ;)
However sorry...
And with the closure of the mission, after a year, you can at least win the city?
And the residences of Puerto Principe and Bermuda remain vacant?

Ah sorry didnt look at AM PM :modding

But still 12 hours isnt really long enough... and like I said Im not sure about what happens as I havnt done it personally :(

It ends.
And as far as I know you will not be able to start a national quest line because of your connection with the pirates.

I think you can kill Morgan in the spanish questline; not sure about the others.

To put it simply, did Morgan embezzle money? I capture the Panama city just now !
But in real history, when raid on Panama in 1671, Morgan was suspected of embezzlement. OK, I will entrust my money (about 3 millions ) to fighter before seek the key of govener's chest.

To put it simply, did Morgan embezzle money? I capture the Panama city just now !
But in real history, when raid on Panama in 1671, Morgan was suspected of embezzlement. OK, I will entrust my money (about 3 millions ) to fighter before seek the key of govener's chest.
No, Morgan steals "only" 50,000,000 ( :woot :shock ) of the treasure of Panama, not yours.

Back