• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Patch 1.42 Download Options

kaydra

Landlubber
FTP Info:

ftp.piratesahoy.org
user: aop@piratesahoy.org
pass: piratesahoy

Filename of Patch 1.42: "AOP_eu142.exe" in the root directory.

You can also download it via the files section at PA! <a href="http://www.piratesahoy.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_details&gid=21&Itemid=53" target="_blank">HERE</a>

One currently cannot bypass starforce with the new patch.

<!--quoteo(post=165317:date=Oct 3 2006, 07:07 PM:name=Leon DeGamme)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leon DeGamme @ Oct 3 2006, 07:07 PM) [snapback]165317[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
im missing something here...is there a link im missing or a webaddress that not working?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It's a ftp server and all the info that is needed is listed,so it's not a web address although you can use a browser to connect to and use a ftp,it's just a bit more tedious.Intead of a www address type in ftp.piratesahoy.org and when/if a box pops up asking for a user/pass use the user/pass kaydra listed in her post.

EDIT:I just tried to login just to check it for the above user and it wouldn't accept the user/pass.Has it changed or something?

I type in "ftp.piratesahoy.org" in the address bar and it says the website can not be displayed. I dont even get a screen to log in. I dont know what im doing wrong.

Well, I just tried it and it works, try using a ftp client like www.smartftp.com it's what I use

<!--quoteo(post=165328:date=Oct 4 2006, 02:34 AM:name=Leon DeGamme)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leon DeGamme @ Oct 4 2006, 02:34 AM) [snapback]165328[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Do i need special software to view FTP sites??
You shouldn't need to, though I'd recommend it.

Try this link: <a href="ftp://aop@piratesahoy.org:piratesahoy@ftp.piratesahoy.org/" target="_blank">ftp://aop@piratesahoy.org:piratesahoy@ftp.piratesahoy.org/</a>

<!--quoteo(post=165339:date=Oct 3 2006, 05:08 PM:name=Neimonster)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Neimonster @ Oct 3 2006, 05:08 PM) [snapback]165339[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
<!--quoteo(post=165328:date=Oct 4 2006, 02:34 AM:name=Leon DeGamme)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leon DeGamme @ Oct 4 2006, 02:34 AM) [snapback]165328[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Do i need special software to view FTP sites??
You shouldn't need to, though I'd recommend it.

Try this link: <a href="ftp://aop@piratesahoy.org:piratesahoy@ftp.piratesahoy.org/" target="_blank">ftp://aop@piratesahoy.org:piratesahoy@ftp.piratesahoy.org/</a>

FileZilla is an excellent Freeware FTP.
<a href="http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=21558" target="_blank">http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=21558</a>

Notice: Download the Client, not the FileZilla server =P

Back