• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Patch?

It will probably be slightly after that actaully now :yes

Waiting for SJG, TTT and BoP Storyline updates ;)

Hi group,

Is there a patch comming or is ti out and I missed it?
Hi all my first post but have played since 2005, I love the mods and all your hard work, my only question is will the mod continue to improve or is the end insight? I hope at the very least 14 will continue and will be the the best. 14 at present is very good I play on a laptop with vista and have not had a single problem with the game. Thanks all.

The end still isnt very close I have to say, we are trying to cut back on completly new ideas for mini mods and just finish the WIP ones and the storylines. Of course some small mods that people are willing to work on can be included if they get it to work :yes

I have compiled Bartolomeu's and Short Jack Gold's files, but still need to do my own and what Pieter missed :yes

Did we ever find the deck location missing alpha channel file? The one with the now-weird-looking ropes?

Back