• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

people in tavern rooms

All the tavern upstairs rooms look the same except the pirate settelment which is a simple house.
I have never encounterd a charecter who thinks the tavern is his house( house conversation ) but ALL the tavern rooms have those weird people!

the new colonies have the occasional different tavern room model, i know that for certain. and those wierd people are the ones that think it's their house, who should be gone now. and in my experience, they are. then again, i don't remember talking to them when they're in a tavern room, since i'm not in there for them.

For the lack of reload to the room, check the tavern owners' dialog files.

will do, as soon as the oppurtunity arises.

the pirate hideout on nevis has a different tavern room, but it works as intended and has no resident inside.

Oranjestad does not have a room set for the tavern upstairs :facepalm

As for Santo Domingo, is there a lock on the door upstairs (as in icon) or does it say it is nothing? :?

EDIT: Im about to go to bed, can someone please try the attached file to see if Oranjestad is fixed? (goes in PROGRAM/Locations/init)

Doesn't work! The clock changes but not a black "transfer" or anything and no going to room. Though after I "rent a room" I can't interact with anything not even the room that has an open lock.

at least there's still the option of spending the night in one of the houses in town.

Did you guys try with new games? :?

I just tried it then with the game I started today to try and fix the animists quest and Oranjested tavern room did work :yes

Try hitting F11 on your game and having another go, if this doesnt work a new game may be required :facepalm

Okay, new game IS required Im afraid :(

However I now have both Oranjested and Santo Domingo fixed! :woot

Extract attached files to main POTC directory (and start a new game) :yes

Attachments

• Tavern Room fix.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 104
i'm not starting a new game. but that's at least two more bugs down the drain. i hope pieter can keep track of all these files we're sending him.

i'm not starting a new game. but that's at least two more bugs down the drain. i hope pieter can keep track of all these files we're sending him.

How can you not start a new game? I've done atleast 6 in the last two weeks!!! And indeed i hope Pieter is gathering the various fixes and improvements for the next patch. Is it normally as 'busy' as it's been lately here on that score? I think i've lost track a few times on who has done what etc! :nk

I think I got all files posted on the forum, but didn't get anything from the FTP recently.
(People STILL using the old one doesn't help either! :whipa )

I think I got all files posted on the forum, but didn't get anything from the FTP recently.
(People STILL using the old one doesn't help either! :whipa )

I'm not using the old one am I? seeing as i got all the info for accessing it just a few months back? I ask as i'll be using the ftp alot, all my newest file fixes/dialogues etc will go there and be the most upto date. I hope i'm using the new one!!

And on the actual issue of people in your rented tavern rooms, i've not seen any at all recently. Was the fix added to the patch 7 wip?

See here for the correct login details: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/10288-piratesahoy-ftp/

ok.......when did that change. I'm using a .net ftp rather than a .com one. Should i transfer my files over the .com 'Files' ftp or the .com 'Build' ftp? Which are most people using for the project?

Back