• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Personal Governors have Smuggler Quest Available

imado552

Master Mariner
- No smuggling goods for Personal islands by me
i'm afraid to say the smuggling quest in personal towns is still there i don't know why and yes i'm using beta4 wip 13 /3/2016 version don't know anyone know why !!!!

i'm afraid to say the smuggling quest in personal towns is still there i don't know why and yes i'm using beta4 wip 13 /3/2016 version don't know anyone know why !!!!
If one was already active, then maybe.
But I'm pretty sure you cannot start them there anymore. Not if you have the latest ZIP.

You must be "in the service" of the governor's nation for that quest to be available.
And you cannot be "in the service" of yourself, because I had to deliberately enable that and I removed the line of code that did that.

If one was already active, then maybe.
But I'm pretty sure you cannot start them there anymore. Not if you have the latest ZIP.

You must be "in the service" of the governor's nation for that quest to be available.
And you cannot be "in the service" of yourself, because I had to deliberately enable that and I removed the line of code that did that.
I just finished redownloading the zip 2.5gib and doing a cleane new install download the update of 13/3/2016 started a new game conquered Turks from England talked to my governor the quest is still there I will even give you screen shots and my save game tomorrow (now I'm going to sleep it's 00:15 in the morning and I'm too tired working on my mod so tomorrow)

Indeed a save in front of the governor would be good to check from. :doff

sorry i wasn't home so here is the save game beta4 wip 13/3/2016 b14 save game in turk personal town
Thanks for that. Seems OK to me:
upload_2016-3-17_18-7-27.png

You are probably somehow still running a somewhat outdated game version.

I doubt-checked and indeed that quest does NOT show up even if I (pretend) it is not already active.
So no problem here.
here my new save
i even did reinstall from scratch its still the same for me
if there is nothing to do i'll wait until next week and download the full version as you told me last time
edit: i don't know if its mine or the update that you've put dosen't work for me i can see when i'm in game 13 march 2016 update but non of the updates work for me i don't know why did clean reinstall 2 times

Attachments

• -=Player=- Turks.rar
    547.3 KB · Views: 80
Dunno either. Just wait for the new version, I'd say.
I'm too busy with more important stuff now.

ok thanks for your help and i hope i didn't bother :(
I double-checked only to find that YES it is disabled in my own game version and NO, I didn't post that change yet.
So you were right. Fix will be posted in a bit.

Back