• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Peter Blood Crashes

Haluziak

Landlubber
Ahoy mates
I have big problem playing Gentlemans of Fortune.(1.2 with patch)
I had to play with crack in which I mean altered dvm.dll (50Kb insted of about 30Mb) otherwise the game wants original disk and nothing else helps.
1. Start playing as Peter Blood.
2. Finish Ogletrophe estate
3. After Trial cinematics I got blue death screen and game stop working.

Lenovo y570 win 7 home premium intel i7 GF GT555m plenty of ram
pls help

Cannot edit previous so:
Solved I just need to wait for couple of minutes.
But the game is laggy fps around 17 and I think I have a good pc :(

I'm new here and do not have much knowledge about COAS, but........
Your laptop has the low end version of that video card, so you might want to turn down some of the video settings. You would want fps in either the 30 fps or 60 fps range because that is the refresh rate of your screen.
Take heart, your laptop is still far far better than those with Intel graphics.

Ohhh...... :facepalm

I just remembered that laptops with Nvidia video often also have Intel graphics installed and they will drop back to that for no good reason. Look in your control panel and see if there is some way to lock out the Intel graphics so that it uses the Nvidia card all th time.

Yep,
my laptop is low end but it runs Crysis or Battlefield 3 on medium settings and I fix it to run GOF with nVidia graphic chip but this is extremly laggy, FRAPs show only 8-12 fps on plantation (exterier)

Back