• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Peter Blood main quest

Where do I go and who do I talk to to start the main quest? I already finished the prologue.
I am not sure what u meant by that?
You finished the plantation and got the frigate with Jeremy'Can't Keep Him Happy'Pitt?
Sell it cause your stats lowered and buy a ship or capture one u can check ur navigation skill it tells u which class u able to steer without penalty.
Be aware that ship's stats(like cargo,hull,crew etc)are different.
It's a pretty open game so u can go wherever u like, do whatever u want,if u want to stick to the english get quests from english governors.
Theres tons of other missions,shipyard-store-port,and theres a good few unique mission as well just get into the game and you'll discover them alright.

P.S.:SAVE a LOT!!!

You finished the plantation and got the frigate with Jeremy'Can't Keep Him Happy'Pitt?

You're supposed to get Ogle as well. He's nothing special, but hey, free quest officer.

Sell it cause your stats lowered and buy a ship or capture one u can check ur navigation skill it tells u which class u able to steer without penalty.

Don't sell it. It's unique, you'll never find another frigate like that. Buy a tartane (~1k) and give the frigate to an officer. I've found the best thing to do with it is hire some bum in the tavern, put him in command of it, and then store it in the port control until you have the stats/officers to sail it yourself (you can sell the cannons, though - you can get decent coin for them, which will help you out in the beginning, and when you come back for the ship you'll have more than enough to buy new ones). Even if you do want to sell the ship, get the tartane first, otherwise you won't get a good price for her due to the stat penalties (and sell the cannons first, you get more money that way).

The 'main' quest would be the Kill the Beggars/City of Abandoned Ships, which you start by finding one Oliver Trust in your nation's capital.

Back