• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Peter Blood model, help needed!

Imperial

The landlubber
Storm Modder
So, I never kinda liked the model of Peter Blood (the one in black now), so I want to change that model to that of Antonio de Sotomayor (Inqu1 ecc ecc Model). So, everything fine. I modified the model data in HeroDescribe, the model seemed to have changed, but I was wrong, in the London part of the campaign I had the 'Sotomayor version', but right after the departure from Barbados with the Arabella I found myself marooned with the old model again (Blad Model) again.

What do I need to tweek to keep the same model even after the departure with the arabella?

I've modified HeroDescribe to this:

heroName_1 {James}

heroNameGen_1 {James}

heroNameDat_1 {James}

heroLastname_1 {Butler}

heroLastnameGen_1 {Butler}

heroLastNameDat_1 {Butler}

heroFace_1 {221}

heroModel_1 {Inqu1,Inqu1_Cirass,Inqu1_Cirass1,Inqu1_Cirass2,Inqu1_Cirass4,Inqu1_Cirass3}

heroType_1 {Corsair}

heroNation_1 {England}

sex_1 {man}

animation_1 {man}

And another question, how can I give special items to my character (In this case the modified Peter Blood/James Butler)? Like the shotgun or some fancy sword?

Thanks for your help, and sorry if my english is not near to understandable.

I've had the same problem, there's apparently a special script that changes your model after you escape from Barbados. I haven't been able to find it, but what I have discovered is that you can fix your model very easily by simply purchasing a cuirass and wearing it. That'll set your model to the correct one specified in herodescribe and it'll stay that way even after you take the cuirass off. I'm guessing the same problem is going to occur in the COAS diving quest, but the solution should be equally simple.

Hi, to keep the same model you've to delete this sentence in Reaction_function:

void RestoreBridgetown()
{
ref rColony;
Pchar.questTemp.CapBloodLine = false;
Pchar.model="Blad_0"; <== This one (it says the model the player is after escape)
//Ãóáåðíàòîð

I hope it will help you.

Back