• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate Captains Quest...

bluevelvyt

Landlubber
I picked this quest up in a tavern from a pirate captain, the quest is to go to TurksGen, (which I assume is a typo for the "Turks" Isle) near the north shore. A french squad of trade ships should be there resupplying. The captain wants to join with me to plunder them.

Arriving at the Turks isle, north shore side, when I check the bay I can see the ships listed on my upper right fast menu commands as a "Sail to" option, but it will not let me sail to them, nor can I see the ships anywhere in the bay or on the map.

You can go ashore and travel to parts of the island, but you are alone (unless you have fighters), the other captain pirate does not join on land, but does join you in the bay on their own ship. There is a cave with some skeletons and light treasure, but other then that I can not figure out how to trigger the quest where we combat the french traders.

I cant locate the french ships at sea or their sailors on land.

Anyone have any tips or hints?

Thanks in advance, I am having a blast playing this gem of a game....

I resolved this, but not 100% how

I saved on the north shore and out of boredom decided to go to the cave and kill the skels and at least come away from this quest with that treasure, (in previous trial / erorr/ save scumming this quest I did not go back to shore after killing the skels)

In this iteration I killed the skels, took their treasure and went back to the north shore, I boarded my tiny boat and headed back to my ship, and out of no where...Whammo! the french trade ships appeared in the north shore bay and the fight was on....

Long story short, quest complete

Frustrating Adventure
Rated 10/10
Would do again :)

Back