• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

pirate hunting

kangping_goh

Landlubber
i went to redmond and buy the letter of marqae. i start the pirate hunting quest. after i sink the pirate's ship. the quest book didnt update. and now i cant do anymore pirates hunting quest.

any solutions?

did you talk to the redmond governor agian? He should give you your reward and once you talk to him again he will have another mission.

Another thing to consider; did you sink the right pirate ship. Most of the time, there are more than one pirate ships sailing around the island so you have to make sure that you sink the right one (it is usually the most basic and weakest one too, but you can check the name of the ship through your eyeglass when you are close enough to make sure.) If you did not sink the correct pirate ship, go back out to sea and find the right one and sink it.

ooo, with regards to this subject- is it possible to make the name of the ship appear in the questbook as well? It's annoying when you forget which ship and haven't got a lot of time...

you always have. it's in the 'buisness' section. although the redmond governor might be an exception due to the main quest.

well, you could always go to a different governor and collect the reward there. works too.

then you didn't sink the right ship. what could have happened is that the ship surrendered, but when you got a sail ho message, the ship dissapeared, so you couldn't board it. that happens quite often.

but i did sunk that ship. caue i've the name written down so i wouldnt forget. i sunk it, but it din update my questbook. so weird

Back