• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate Missions: Attacking Puerto Bello

yeah, attack porto bello fort from the sea with all 5 ships. Take over the fort and city and go talk with porto bello governor. After that henry morgan will give u a new instructions.

in the jungle everytime he will be waiting at the back, so wait till he run forward and shoot him at the back. Nobody will see this.

Or at the just before 'jungle exit' use sword and kill him. Then his men will turn againts your men.

thanks for the reply.. now Ive raided the Panama City and I dont know where to find the key for the chest in the governors residence.. Do you know where it is??

its behind Panama Fort, outside near the cliff.

but there's nothing actually....dun worry, you go back u will know.

its behind Panama Fort, outside near the cliff.

but there's nothing actually....dun worry, you go back u will know.

if I found the chest you're referring to (and I'm pretty sure I have, since there's only one out there), then there was a healing potion and a sword (random I guess) in there, but nothing happened after emptying the damn thing. I went back to panama, and morgan was nowhere to be found. I feel utterly braindead, but I seriously don't know what the hell this game is trying to make me do besides starting a killing spree out of frustration heh

Back