• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate movies

shadowfang001

Landlubber
Hey guys I don't know if anyone posted something like this but it seams that there is not a big variety of pirate movies at least not in modern days... Every good pirate movie is made few years back and now we have Pirates of the Caribbean movies as some entertainment on that part which sucks... And another thing I wanted to ask; What pirate movie would you recommend that is made after 1990 except Master and Commander and Hornblower series because i already seen those.

Thank you in advance for your answers and happy pillaging :ship

.. And another thing I wanted to ask; What pirate movie would you recommend that is made after 1990 except Master and Commander and Hornblower series because i already seen those.

You could try :-

Cutthroat Island (1995) - with Geena Davis & Matthew Modine; Directed by Renny Harlin
The story is good in parts - & it has a good soundtrack (music)

:cheers

Treasure Island from 1990 with Charlton Heston. :pflag
Nice voices and the blind beggar...:onya

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1820723/

Treasure Island

Young Jim Hawkins is the only one who can sucessfully get a schooner to a legendary Island known for buried Treasure. But aboard the ship is a mysterious cook named John Silver, whose true motivation on the journey challenges Jim's trust in the entire crew.

and also

Back