• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate of the Month

HMSDauntless

Landlubber
Hi everyone i had an idea called pirate of the month

its a contest where you take a picture of your ship battleing with another and at the end of the month your picture will be put in the POTM Galery at the end of the month we will vote for the best Pic and theyll win

I certainly wouldn't mind people going around, making artsy screenshots and posting them. :onya

Whats the most ships that can be in anyone battle?

Does which build you have effect the total amount of ships in a battle?

if it does can you tell me how many ships in build 13 final and build 14 alpha 10? please

Thanks in advance
Luke.

I think you can get 12 in a battle quite easily but I also think you can get more :yes

An example of 12 would be:
- Your 4 ships
- 4 ships from pirates
- 4 ships from nation

I do think we can have more but not to sure really :shrug

Someone established a mod to increase the size of the player fleet in COAS, maybe we can adapt it for POTC, unless we face engine limitations again.

That would be good for POTC since alot of people like POTC over COAS, in my question i mean, if say you enter a battle that is already in progress say a English fleet against a Spanish feel and you enter it with you been the only ship in your fleet. Could the other fleets have more than 8 ships each giving a combined 17 ships in a battle, i think the most i ever saw was about 9 ships and that was in build 13 final.

I *think* I've seen other nations' fleets conisisting of more than four ships each.
I don't think allowing the player to have more than four ships in his fleet is going to be very easy.
It *might* be possible, but don't count on it being done any time soon.

Back