• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate quest problem

Kingsrevenge

Landlubber
I just took the pirate quest from Puerto principe where a captain asks you to do a favor for Morgan by taking a guy to Port royal. The problem is my ingame nationality is Spanish, so its impossible to approach the port, how am i supposed to deliver him to the port?

(I tried changing my flag to English, but every time it tells me the English have recognized you as an enemy) :facepalm

try getting a english trade license from the diplomat at the tavern on a pirate colony. Also make sure you dont have a bounty on your head from england.

Get the trade licence and remove any bounty, change flag to english and it should work. Or land a shore and walk to the port.

Get the trade licence and remove any bounty, change flag to english and it should work. Or land a shore and walk to the port.

Tried everything, not only i have no bounty but relationship status with England is Normal, if i enter the town by mooring in a shore, a guard immediately approaches me and tells me i am a spy and to follow him to the dungeons, my players only response isn't the cooperative one. I really don't know what to do, now i found that i cant do any national quests because for some reason Morgans quest is activated, literally meaning that i have to restart and make a new game.

Back