• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate shipyard upgrade.

kptblood

Powder Monkey
Hi, got a quick question about the gun upgrade.

If i have a ship can use16 Ib gun max before upgrade, And in the program file i can see that the max possible size is 32 Ib. When i go to upgrade it? Will it just go up to 24 Ib or to the max? If only to the next level(24Ib) can i upgrade it again to reach the 32Ib stated in [Ships_init.c]?

Many thx

Edit: tested it with The Peter Blood quest frigate(stock max fitable is 16 Ib-thou 32IB canons were already fitted). Result is: I was able to upgrade the cannon once to 24 Ib but then when i talk to the guy again, the upgrade cannon option is no longer avilable. Somewhat disappointed. That mean i can't give it change it to 32 IB Culverin. But at least i can still replace 32Ib cannons when they fall out i suppose [they will not show on the list of cannons where you can normally choose from(since they r larger then the max gun allowed). you just need to have spare guns in ur cargo hold and click fit all]

I'm not sure, but I believe that it only upgrades to one lvl higher, at least that's how it was in vanilla.

Back