• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate’s Treasure for iPhone

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
[imgleft]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/151/piratestreasure.png[/imgleft]I don't have an iPhone, or know anyone that does actually, but if I did this would be on it! Chillingo has released a new App for the iPhone called Pirate’s Treasure! If it's a game about pirates and chasing booty, I at least want to give it a look, and this one looks like a serious time waster! Over at AppModo, they have a pretty good review up :

A pirate is attached to his gold. He will protect it more than anything else; even more than his pirate ship. You have seen movies when the pirates have their gold and are fighting to keep it away from the other people who are trying to steal it. But, what happens before a pirate has his gold? He must search and collect it of course!

In Pirate’s Treasure, you assume the position of a pirate that is set on collecting gold by killing the many hordes of monsters that will invade him. The controls are rather easy: a dual stick layout is provided on the screen very much like the rest of the dual stick shooters you have seen. Movement is controlled by moving the left thumb-stick in the direction you desire, and shooting your weapon is done the same way but with the right thumb-stick.

In Pirate’s Treasure you’ll be sucked into a journey of constant shooting, exploration, and gold. Also included in the mix-up is the elements of an RPG. That’s what makes this dual-stick shooter so special. You can upgrade your weapon’s rate of fire, your speed, your luck, and the sea monster.

You can read the full AppModo review HERE, and you can get Pirate’s Treasure from Apple's iTunes store for $1.99 HERE!

OMG, some of ye folks won't believe me, but my friend Caleb (who is only 14) made the music for this APP! This is so cool! Lets give him our congradulations (the only bummer is, he dosen't appreciate pirates as much as we do) Also, I have an ipod so you don't have to say ye dont know anyone who has one, LOL.

Awesome stuff Peter! You need to take this lad under your wing and educate him proper on all things pirate! :whipa

Bring him onboard mate, we can always use a good sound engineer! :onya

Back