• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Pirates: A total conversion mod for Oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovro

HoO Team Member
Music and SFX
World Design:
Need a team devoted to designing the landscape. The towns, cities, smuggler's hideouts and naturally the seas and the scattered islands.

Scripters:
Perhaps one of the most important roles, I'll need a few scripters (including myself) to code in practically everything to make this work.

Storys/Quests:
I aim to add over 100 quests, so I'm going to need some people who are rather clever with plots and twists than simple repetition.

Music/Sounds:
Going to need some pirate-y music along with some coastal sound effects.

Voice Actors:
Got that pirate-y grit to your voice, then let me know.

Concept Art:
Going to need some artists, drawing out the ships/vessels, along with new clothing and weapons.

3D Models:
Naturally, comes with the territory.

On another note: For each category above, I want a team leader, keeping things organised and not letting things get messy, I'll try and find us a private place to start work and we'll see where we go, I've seen some seriously good Oblivion mods, so I firmly believe the sky is the limit for this.

I can help with the story/quests and juuuuust MAYBE the voice acting. If this is still happening.

I think we discouraged this idea in favour of using more manpower for Hearts of Oak, so I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back