• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirates Ahoy! Steam Group

El Vlado

Powder Monkey
Hello fellow Pirates Ahoy! members! I was looking through steam and found the Pirates Ahoy! Steam community group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pirates-ahoy

Seeming there is only 25 odd members I thought I would post about it here so anyone who didn't know about it can join the Steam group (if you have Steam):aar I always liked joining Steam groups as it helps joining others of the same community in multiplayer games, and just to meet eachother. I've been part of a myriad of groups, and I think it'd be nice to join the Pirates Ahoy Steam group.

I do play many multiplayer games I'm sure I'd be happy to share the experience with! I am 'Vlad :)' in the group, feel free to add me if you wish :onya Maybe we can all go rip up some ships on Empire: Total War in multiplayer flying the Jolly Roger through the Steam group!! :keith

Agreed :) The Royal Navy is pretty epic, I do enjoy playing as the British Empire in campaign its always lots of fun and a good challenge

Back