• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Guide Pirates Ahoy! The History Behind Her!

Are you not Interested to know about Pirates Ahoy! Community's History?

• I have thought about it.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Nope. Never crossed my mind.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm here for the latest updates. Nothing more.

• I always wondered if Pieter Boelen is who I think he is.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yes, I really do. Don't ask me why! (I forgot)

• Total voters

DavyJack

Pirate Queen
Staff member
Storm Modder
:ahoy Me Fellow Pirates! :pflag

I have always wondered about this but I always forget to ask. Now, will someone please generously detail out on how Pirates Ahoy! (PA) began in a long and or brief, clear and organized way. Like, who'd thought about this? And such...

NOTE: Please!!! Only those who got my instructions and those who know something about the topic may be allowed to post on this thread. I don't want it to get messy. I request immediate deletion of posts unrelated to this thread's topic. (Well, except necessary ones of course:p) Thank You! :cool:

But what I am most intrigued about are the ff:
  • The creator(s)/pillars of PA. :)bow)
  • Who's idea(s) ? :checklist
  • How did she come to life? :monkeydance
  • Her biggest downfall. :boom:
  • How she survived for all these years..:pirate07:
  • What inspired the Creator(s) to create PA. :love
  • And such../etc., :razz

The reason I'm suddenly interested about this is because I love this site and the theme and the games and that I want to understand it more and not just for me but for the others also, to appreciate it more and understand the hardships the site and the people devoted to her had gone through for all these years.

THIS THREAD/TOPIC ARE ONLY FOR THOSE WHO APPRECIATE THE SITE NOT JUST FOR THE BENEFITS YOU CAN GET FROM HER BUT FOR THE SITE ITSELF AND THE MEMBERS AS WELL.

Back