• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PIRATES Attribute Scores

adcliff

Landlubber
All of my PIRATES attributes currently have a -3 next to the value. I can't understand why this is.
I thought it may have been due to something I was carrying but I don't think that's the case. Seems to get worse after engagements at sea.

<!--quoteo(post=336255:date=Jul 10 2009, 02:37 AM:name=adcliff)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (adcliff @ Jul 10 2009, 02:37 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=336255"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->All of my PIRATES attributes currently have a -3 next to the value. I can't understand why this is.
I thought it may have been due to something I was carrying but I don't think that's the case. Seems to get worse after engagements at sea.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You are either
1. Sick
2. On a ship which requires higher navigational skill then yours

<!--quoteo(post=336259:date=Jul 9 2009, 06:58 PM:name=Handel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Handel @ Jul 9 2009, 06:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=336259"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=336255:date=Jul 10 2009, 02:37 AM:name=adcliff)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (adcliff @ Jul 10 2009, 02:37 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=336255"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->All of my PIRATES attributes currently have a -3 next to the value. I can't understand why this is.
I thought it may have been due to something I was carrying but I don't think that's the case. Seems to get worse after engagements at sea.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You are either
1. Sick
2. On a ship which requires higher navigational skill then yours
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Handel,
that sounds very plausible. I have gone from a lugger to a corvette and now a warship in a short space of time.
Thanks for the response.

Yeah, you're not really supposed to do that. Right-click the nagivation skill on your stat screen, it'll give you a chart of how much navigation you need to be able to sail to sail the various ship classes without penalty.

Back