• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Hawk

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Disney Interactive studios :onya
Turok studio Propaganda Games to set sail with open-world action role-player Armada of the Damned on consoles and PC next fall.
Armada of the Damned is an entirely new experience within the Pirates of the Caribbean universe. The game takes place before the events of the blockbuster films. Players will take on the role of a pirate and embark on epic land and sea adventures. Numerous moral and character choices will need to be made that affect their character and the original story within the world. Players will explore a massive open world while fighting enemies, mystical creatures and Mother Nature, both to gain experience and stay alive. Supernatural elements familiar to the Pirates of the Caribbean world will also affect their character’s story and influence their choices. :woot :will xD:
1141825.jpg

Don't be naiv! Its so clear, what it will end up like, a f...ing online RPG like PotbS, which you have to pay for if you want to play with your legaly bought software...

:modding

Oh, I like direction in which software development is moving! First pay for permission to install software and then pay regularily for priviledge of using it. Micro$oft tried to introduce such "licensing system" for their "operating system" too, but fortunately made a tactical retreat (at least for now...)

pirate_kk

I've just read about this game on http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/986/986415p1.html and I think it will be great (or so I hope), my expectations are high. I hope it will look like PotC (probably the best pirate game ever) but than with better graphics and less bugs. I really can't wait!

my expectations are high.
Game developers have never met expectations

or even came within a light year of expectations

for the last 25 years.

Suggest you lower your expectations dramatically lest you become extremely bitter once the game is published.

The game will not be published.
The producers cancelled the production due to problems with Disney Interactive.

Shame... I was hoping for a next-gen pirate rpg game.

regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back