• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Pirates of the Caribbean

domijehr

Landlubber
Hello people have Windos 10 poste later also photos what I have exactly my Pirates of the Caribbean do not work I try it already 2 days have bought a new PC because the old scrap was here every game on it Fifa 19, Battlefield and and and but a game from 2003 does not get to work I did not find everything googled how can I make the game run it would like to play again very old game but i know it has to go normal as admin but it does not start though I start it as an admin is simply nothing, no loading screen nothing stays on the destop without what happens do not understand that
Screenshot (12).png
Screenshot (13).png

Try installing the game OUTSIDE Program Files.
I usually use C:\Games\Pirates of the Caribbean .

Also, I have a vague memory Windows 10 might have some issues with the copy protection in the original game.
If so, installing the modpack might solve that.

Do you have the 2GB large .tar archive?
Is it named exactly like the installer asks? (Check for double file extensions!)
Is it placed right next to the installer itself?

I want to play the normal game without mod, there is not only an Exe so I play it the original I want to play the story and not so many things would like to play it in German I've bought the original yes but it goes on windo 10 does not want to this mod play normally only the engine.exe so that I can play normally is that possible? is there a download so I can fixxen for windo 10

I want to play the normal game without mod, there is not only an Exe
See attached.
It's the EXE from the mod, so you'll notice a different icon and splash screen.
But it doesn't affect the actual game in any way, so when you use only this, you'll still get the normal game experience without mod.

Attachments

• ENGINE.zip
    763.8 KB · Views: 214
if I use the exe hangs the game if I want to equip what is then a pity pardon there is probably also a trick but unfortunately it is only 1 min ^^

Back