• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate's quest-line (google traslation italian-english)

giocoso

Freebooter
Pirate's quest-line. (google-traslation)
It is activated by going to Bermuda and asking the "Governor" if Jackman has work for you.
(By chance, also ask if he knows something of the traffic of pearls: this Sharp)
1st mission: Goodley of Puerto Principe.
It is not really a mission, but the premise to get to this pirate-line (equivalent to the Brothers of the Coast, the "Letter of Make," in short).
Jackman suggests you go to Puerto Principe and contact a Goodley: he looks like Sean Connery, dressed in green velvet and with Basque, and is a stroll in the settlement, invites you in the tavern where you propose to do a favor Morgan: accepting you enter in this line, you can access this refusing-lines of Governors (requires otherwise not accepted) but can no longer do the quest-line piracy.
Cmq favor consists of going to the beach-port, load a Bolton and take him to Morgan (see the 2nd mission).

2nd mission: the favor of Morgan.
Bolton uploaded to the beach-Puerto Principe, go to Port Royal. On disembarking, come arrested for complicity with a bandit (Bolton), but Morgan comes in prison makes you free and invites you to his house.

3rd Mission: The dark mark
Morgan instructs you to look at Martinique Edward Low and dark tie the mark.
Go to Le François and talk to the bartender, who tells you the house. Inside is low that you return the insurance brand that everything is solved with Morgan.
Return to Morgan, who s'incacchia bad for your ingenuity, gives you the chance to redeem himself with the 4th mission

4 ^ mission: Find and kill him .. Edward Low
Time low enough to be killed and without mark.
Go to Le François, but there is no Law, the landlord tells you that the yard was looking for a ship, but Francois is not the site, go to Port de France, speaking with capo.cantiere. with the money lender and then with the flow controller: say you are looking for relatives and Law, but does not believe in exchange of 15000 directs you to Bermuda (if you say that you try to make him pay, you arrested).
A Bermuda go to the site and explain you are looking for Law to kill him (if you say that your friend will be directed Jackman makes you kill: Member has cheated the brig Sea Wolf).
To enrich the quest, after talking with the master shipwright not go straight from the bartender, but the first pass by Jackman, who tells stories of various backgrounds among the Costa Brothers, and Morgan in particular, and offers additional reward for Low skin.
Then talk with the bartender, who tells you Goodley sitting there, and there Goodley directed at Cumana.
(Or, after the yard, immediately speak with the bartender still works, but is not part of Jackman, who is also interesting because it anticipates the grounds of future developments)
Along the way, capture at least a second vessel, sloop or possibly lugger.
Cumana to the bartender, with normal information dialog to 1000 dollars, informs you that there's a brig attacking small boats or sloops type luggers
Park then the main ship and going out with a sloop and a lugger (if the ship was 2 ^ cl. More, sale and purchase in exchange for a cl. 6).
Aboard, remain on the screen of sea and surf a bit 'off: The Sea Wolf is out there.
Capture and kill Law.
If you take the quest complete, go first to Jackman, who will be happy and will give the Sea Wolf.
Then come back to Morgan for the final reward (very small).
You can go directly from Morgan and keep the same the Sea Wolf, and this is also closed, but without the recognition and compliments to Jackman.
The Sea Wolf is a special brig, with a nice look at statistical variables sometimes good, but cmq below the Blue Bird is equally cl. 4.
The best stat I found are: hull 2905, sp. 16.76, man. 48.64, Equip. Max 202, 24 16 rod.
The randomization of stats is not done on the pier at the time when the capture, like the Blue Bird, perhaps much sooner, or every game has some stats in advance.

5th mission: The trip to Pearl Morgan.
Morgan intends to compete with Sharp had a blast at the collection of seekers of pearls, the North Bay of Turks.
Go there and ransack the tartans (just matching, without spurs or bombed immediately yield their harvest of pearls) to accumulate at least 500 large and 1,000 small claims, in return, keep them in inventory (not in the trunk), also If overloaded, otherwise you can not get them all and bring him to Morgan.
In Port Royal, then go to him even if you slowed down. Bring all the loot, even if it exceeds the 500 + requests in 1000: unloading in the trunk or selling the excess first, Morgan accuses you of cheating and kill you.
Make the correct and there will leave half.

6th Mission: A matter of size.
At the port, after this bead morgan, Goodley you intercept and instructs you to liquidate John Avery, a guy who got to make the debt to moneylenders: then talk with them, starting with Willemstadt.
The next sequence of intermediate locations is variable, I have found: Antigua (or Trinidad or Barbados), and then San Juan (or Panama, Santa Catalina ...) and Basse Terre (or Santo Domingo); there (the 4th stage) should first speak with the drunkards in the tavern, you send usurer, and those from the penultimate stage (St. Martin, Curacao ,...??), which has just appointed to recover money from Avery a robber Bermuda (stage sets), go there, talk to the bartender that indicates a certain Orry, go to his house, and finally there is Avery Orry! Kill them both, and then collect the prize is usurer S. Martin Goodley both in Port Royal (in the tavern).
In Port Royal, however, there's a surprise ...

7 ^ mission: Go from Jackman.
Morgan forgives you of killing Avery, but instructs you to go to Bermuda and report it to Jackman.
Jackman has reservations, and sends you north of Belize to meet with his partner who would take your own impersonator, guilty of various misdeeds against the Brothers of the coast.
Appointment in the bay, go with the boat on the ship's partner: it tells you that your ship has sunk the impersonator, now stuck on the shore with many armed, and you've got to attend to you.
Landings, delete the first contingent on the beach, and the 2nd after the switch, with your double pulling the bucket without revealing anything.
Back to the ship and then by Jackman, who will believe you and refer you to inform Morgan.
Morgan, in turn, suspected that behind you and believe there are patterns to be discovered: see 8 ^ quest.

8 ^ Mission: The Search for Steve Linney.
Morgan instructs you to go to La Vega to trace Linney, who was sent to investigate the mysteries of the past. A La Vega talk to innkeeper, who said that Linney is left with a friend on a lugger, get on the ship, go to the lugger with "go to ..." and climb the boat, the captain said that Linney is gone with two strangers, and that his schooner Swallow is on sale at St. Domingo. Go there by the foreman, indicating a pirate party from S. Domingo with the Commander Leon, get out on the map: the frigate was off, violet, and attack you; affordable, which interrupts the duel with the captain fighting invite you to join Sawkins who wants to dismiss Morgan. Refuse to resume the duel and kill him.
Green returned to Morgan that sends you in Puerto Principe to investigate Sawkins and his project to attack the Spaniards.
To speak with the tavern owner, who tells you that Sawkins is recruiting people and writing his plans in his diary, but does not know the details: do not go by Sawkins, who knows you and you would kill.
Getting a ring with a ruby and emerald, talk to the waitress tells you that night Sawkins is not in residence and we can get on a scale from a back window, find the staircase behind a shed in front of the tavern, take it, go behind the residence, enter the window and steal the diary.
(Alternatively, after talking with the bartender, have raided the office of Sawkins, quickly rub the diary on the desk, away without accepting unnecessary fights and board).
It says that the capture Sawkins Spanish battleship of buds, intercepting at St. Martin precede it (the ship from the south, and is purple on the map) before you board the ship to lighten up the inventory, in the chest because the cabin is an enormous quantity of gems and precious can take ( I am not aware that we can take everything, even capturing the ship).
Report to Morgan, who regrets that you have not captured the ship and got the treasure (it's suspicious about it, but says he believes).
Appointment one month later (or after an eventual national quest-line) and close the quest.
Important! Now you can purchase a letter of brand and also engage in a quest-line national governments; qesto case was adjourned in the quest-line piracy, and the 9th mission (capture of Panama) is postponed until after completion of the quest- national lines.

9 ^ Mission: The campaign of Panama.
(Premise: If this is done after a quest-line national, Morgan is no longer available in Port Royal, but residence in Antigua, the gathering and departure of ships to take place in Antigua, Panama)
Morgan offers to participate in the attack in Panama, winning the first Puerto Bello and walking through the isthmus.
You can participate with one ship, the biggest possible, because there are already four other ships with Morgan, Sawkins, Jackman and Morris gives you 20 days (actually there are at least 23-24, if you arrive before s'incacchia) to arrange appropriate vessel, crew and supplies.
Before introducing, save, and reload until you get a high number of crew Sawkins, 1000 at least. Others do not count.
Council warships (102 guns 42 ") upgrade in speed and maneuverability, with high minimum crew (at least 170), and loaded with crew max" saturated "in red (more than 1000, although perhaps not matter max.)
Leaving Port Royal (or Antigua).
The grip is easy to do Puerto Bello, at the end, Morgan says he will attack Panama from there while you attack the track with Sawkins on the coast of Darien, there is also recommended to kill Sawkins en route, before arriving in Panama.
Cmq just landed in Darien a strange thing happens: although visible Sawkins and his men, the screen "ships" to Sawkins is not anymore, and also your crew has reduced the minimum for the ship.
Cmq started the advance, encountered patrols of Spaniards and Indians as well: your men fall dramatically at each switch (not available the "fighters"), but there is Sawkins with what remains of his crew: if the kill , as ordered by Morgan, just stay alone and do not have the slightest chance on the outskirts of Panama, then we must ignore the order of Morgan, and keep cmq Sawkins who died in recent switches, killed by the Spaniards.
These stages are pretty tough, especially the 3rd and 4th (in front of Panama): you save and reload often, trying to optimize results, the important thing is to get the 4th fight in front of Panama, with the most number of survivors, at least 5-6 visible, otherwise you will not survive and there is also the nagging problem that often end in clashes (1st and 2nd, especially), triggers hostility among your men and those Sawkins, and in this case must reload. Killed all the Spaniards ahead in Panama, there eventually comes to meet Morgan reported that the Sawkins is dead, and he tells you to enter the city now helpless, go to the Governor and you deliver the baby.
Fact found in the side room, tells you that the treasury is in the chest but no key, guarded by the commander of the fort.
Go to the fort, completely deserted: the key is on the table of the prison (look good until you see the "hand" is a bit 'secluded).
Back in town, go and find 50 million! Morgan arrives soon shall obtain the loot "for the sharing with others," according to the rules of the Brotherhood, and I returned to Fort telling you that you will find a 2nd treasure and nothing is returned, and found in Panama pirates desperate few who say Morgan is ditched all gone!
You just have to go to the beach in Darien, get on your ship and leave with what remains of the crew!
If you go to Port Royal residence of the Secretary Morgan tells you that his boss went to London and back before a year!
The quest remains open.
For this reason, you can not use the interval of one year to the Pirate Nation: Governments in fact we still consider working with the Brethren of the Coast.
As a consolation, after Panama acquired the ability to capture and hold, with pirate flag, cities.
Cmq Sawkins not only the deceased but also Jackman and Morris are gone, the residences of Puerto Principe and Bermuda are vacant ...
After about a month, Jackman takes his place in Bermuda but claims to have withdrawn.
... ...
After 11 months, Morgan also finally returns.
Report having voluntarily demolished the Brotherhood with the attack on Panama, and bringing the booty to London to buy forgiveness for all the pirates and their "normalization."
The Brotherhood does not exist anymore, he is no longer "The Admiral" and there will be no other admirals.
You declared intention to remain a pirate, at your own risk.
The quest ends.

It also closes the quest-line piracy.
At this point, if you buy a brand point is valid and accepted by its Governor General, but does not assign missions and says to act independently in the interests of the nation considers you as though you had concluded that the quest-line nazione.Col its possession of a valid letter, you also can transfer to any nation that conquered colonies as piracy.
Important: In conclusion, in order to do the same quest-line PG Pirate Quest + National full-line, we must suspend the attacker after the 8th this, take a letter brand, complete the quest-line national choice, and order by Morgan for the 9th and last of the pirates.

Wow didn't expect you to have this up already dude good work :D Will get onto tidying up the translation but looks like you already have the info there so I'll use this to work my own way through the quest and see how it goes!

2nd mission: the favor of Morgan.
Bolton uploaded to the beach-Puerto Principe, go to Port Royal. On disembarking, come arrested for complicity with a bandit (Bolton), but Morgan comes in prison makes you free and invites you to his house.
I dont understand that? I got to port royal but what is next? How can I be arrested if I have british nationality. What are the prisoners for?

Hi and Thnx for the walkthrough giocoso...up to mission 8 and found it very helpful.

Zantozzz, sorry for the late reply...u prob already figured it out.
In the fist missioin I went to Peurto Principe, found Bolton wandering in town and he wants to meet u at the beach for the trip to Port Royal.
Meet him on the beach at Peurto Principe & talk again...he then boards your vessel as a passenger.
2nd Mission: On arriving at Port Royal I went to see Morgan, and before I reached his residence the Redcoats arrested me because of my passenger- Bolton ....

man I am in cumana and I have a few questions about the edward law quest.
I just wanted to know if I could put an officer in the Sea Wolf after killing edward law, that way I wont have to buy another ship and park my main ship in cumana.
And I wanted to know where do I have to fight against him, in the cumana shores? or the other beaches? where?

Hey umm,I'm stuck on the 8th quest-Finding Steve Linney..
when the innkeeper in La Vega tells me that his friend is on a lugger and just sailed off I try to go to my ship and there he is,on a little boat a little farther drom the shore
I have a green arrow pointing at his ship(he's friendly),but I can't use the "sail to" function,so I manually get closer to him,but when I get close,he starts to attack me,
I have tried to sail to him under every flag,I've tried to take him as a prisoner and spare him in battle,but can't get him to speak about the quest
I'd really appretiate some help,thx :)

Hi Zantozzz,
You can capture and keep the brig assigning an officer. You need a Sloop, Lugger or both to draw it out tho. It was a really tough battle for me. After visiting the tavern in Cumana and paying 1g for info to know u need a Sloop or Lugger, I reloaded an earlier save, bought a decent sloop, fixed up a few things mainly crew size at the main pirate base, then sailed down to Cumana- engaging the brig as soon as I left the map near Cumana ....never having to really go to Cumana. So you activate the engagement for the Brig just off Cumana....From Port to map sail a centimetre or so then goto sea.

Hi Captine,
Sorry I Can`t help you. Worked fine for me. From memory after getting info from the inkeep....boarded my ship...used `sailto` to go to the Lugger, sent my launch to the Lugger...Spoke to the Captain for new info...continued quest. (I was flying English flag having come straight form Morgan and unless I`m getting confused with another part, the lugger was flying English colors too.)

"6th Mission: A matter of size.
At the port, after this bead morgan, Goodley you intercept and instructs you to liquidate John Avery, a guy who got to make the debt to moneylenders: then talk with them, starting with Willemstadt.
The next sequence of intermediate locations is variable, I have found: Antigua (or Trinidad or Barbados), and then San Juan (or Panama, Santa Catalina ...) and Basse Terre (or Santo Domingo); there (the 4th stage) should first speak with the drunkards in the tavern, you send usurer, and those from the penultimate stage (St. Martin, Curacao ,...??), which has just appointed to recover money from Avery a robber Bermuda (stage sets), go there, talk to the bartender that indicates a certain Orry, go to his house, and finally there is Avery Orry! Kill them both, and then collect the prize is usurer S. Martin Goodley both in Port Royal (in the tavern).
In Port Royal, however, there's a surprise ... "

Some help please...

I did it like this:

I went to Willemstad and was told to head to Charlestown, then San Juan, then Tortuga. From Tortuga I was told this John Avery had left, my log book now says he most likely would not be passing by Williemsted.
I've been to Berumda incase he would head there (being a Pirate port) and also back to Port Royal to try and find Goodley, but not look so far. I read this and now I am completely confused! :p

Help!

"6th Mission: A matter of size.
... there (the 4th stage) should first speak with the drunkards in the tavern, you send usurer, and those from the penultimate stage (St. Martin, Curacao ,...??), which has just appointed to recover money from Avery a robber Bermuda (stage sets), go there, talk to the bartender that indicates a certain Orry, go to his house, and finally there is Avery Orry! ...
Reread my track...
However:
In the fourth stage (Tortuga, for you) you should talk to the drunken tavern, and then with the money lender, who sends in the fifth stage (St. Martin, usually), where you talk with the money lender that sends you to Bermuda.

Some help please...

I did it like this:

I went to Willemstad and was told to head to Charlestown, then San Juan, then Tortuga. From Tortuga I was told this John Avery had left, my log book now says he most likely would not be passing by Williemsted.
I've been to Berumda incase he would head there (being a Pirate port) and also back to Port Royal to try and find Goodley, but not look so far. I read this and now I am completely confused! :p

Help!

I just completed this, and had the exact same log entry. Go to Wilhelmstadt and talk to moneylender. After that go to bermuda, talk to innkeeper, than Orrey's house, and kill Orrey and Avery.

Haha so you actually go to Willemstad compared to what the log entry says which prompts you to not bother will Willemstad, or at least that is how I understood it.

Thanks skodarap.

Hey umm,I'm stuck on the 8th quest-Finding Steve Linney..
when the innkeeper in La Vega tells me that his friend is on a lugger and just sailed off I try to go to my ship and there he is,on a little boat a little farther drom the shore
I have a green arrow pointing at his ship(he's friendly),but I can't use the "sail to" function,so I manually get closer to him,but when I get close,he starts to attack me,
I have tried to sail to him under every flag,I've tried to take him as a prisoner and spare him in battle,but can't get him to speak about the quest
I'd really appretiate some help,thx :)

I've done a little test with this. Anyway, ship always flies the same flag you're flying, but if you're spanish for example and are flying under english flag there's a chance they will recognize you as an enemy and attack you (That happened to me, I'm playing as spanish and on first attempt I sailed there with french flag...when I tried with spanish flag I had no problems).

So, before docking at La Vega and talking to innkeeper, just make sure you're flying under the flag that's friendly to your original nation (or the nation you got letter of marque from).

Hey there guys, could you help me ?? after i get arrested in port royal it says i have to go to Morgan's house, but i cant find it. If you could tell me where it is it would help me a lot, Thanks!

Hey there guys, could you help me ?? after i get arrested in port royal it says i have to go to Morgan's house, but i cant find it. If you could tell me where it is it would help me a lot, Thanks!

From the Port -- go up the steps and walk past the Store and keep going -- at the end turn Left ( Morgans house on the left - has Pillars ) -- NOT down the steps.

:cheers

please help me, afte rmorgan released me from the jail , i cant find him, in morgans house is only his assistant or i dont know how ot call it, but in morgans house is only some guy, and morgan is not there, how can i find morgan ? maybe its a bug? can i replay this quest? please help, and THX

please help me, afte rmorgan released me from the jail , i cant find him, in morgans house is only his assistant or i dont know how ot call it, but in morgans house is only some guy, and morgan is not there, how can i find morgan ? maybe its a bug? can i replay this quest? please help, and THX

sorry for double posting, but somewhy i cant edit my previous post, so i wanna say, that the guy in morgans house saying "go further, the admiral is in his residence" but he is not there =/ very please help me, or tel how can i replay morgans favor quest from the very begining =/

sorry for double posting, but somewhy i cant edit my previous post, so i wanna say, that the guy in morgans house saying "go further, the admiral is in his residence" but he is not there =/ very please help me, or tel how can i replay morgans favor quest from the very begining =/

ok, i figured out, it was a damn game bug, so i started everything from the very begining, and this time morgan was in his place =) now the question is how to upgrade the captured city, i got captured few cities, they under a pirate flag now, but i dont know how to colloect taxes and upgrade cities =/

hi, i have a problem with starting this quest. i went to puertoprincipe by accident while doing the english quest-line so i refused to help goodley, but my logbook still shows that quest and after i finished with the english i went back but goodley was not there anymore, is there a way to find him or restart the quest (i dont mind using the debug mode or modding gamefiles) ? thx

Back