Thanks to YOUR votes, GOG.com now sells:
- Sea Dogs
- Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales
- Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships
Vote now to add Pirates of the Caribbean to the list!
A Pirate Podcast with Interviews Music, Comedy and all things Pirate!
- Episode Guide - About - Subscribe -
- Twitter - Facebook - iTunes - Android -
- Youtube - Fill the Coffers -
Quick links for PotC: New Horizons
- Download latest version
- Report bugs here
- ModDB profile
Quick links for AoP2: Gentlemen of Fortune 2
- Downloads and info
- Historical Immersion Supermod
- ModDB Profile
Discussion in 'Features Archive' started by captain-gibs, May 29, 2016.
And an other idea is if ya can place some mortars on some ships and that you can use them
Regardless of whether you might want to, the game engine won't allow different types of calibres to be installed on the same ship.
What you CAN do is buy "Navarone Carronades" at Hendrick Vanderdecken's Shipyard.
Those pack a serious punch!
Separate names with a comma.