• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Poll Playing a Piratess

You like or not playing a Piratess/Adventurer into PotC-NH?

• (Rhett Butler stile) Frankly, I don't give a damn.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (Drag Queen & Co.) Give me a ship and weapons that fit well with my sexy Piratess!

• (True Female-oriented) Me...as a male character? OMG!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, in these troubled post-modern times its very easy change gender, but how you feel about play once a time (or all the times) in the opposite field, as a female piratess/adventurer/other choice?

My choice is (Slightly Interested): I like, also if I prefer have the true myself, maybe when I have time I will create a nice piratess/adventurer.

I'm not displeased to wear a gown, and I was also liking to make pics in piratess dresses without any shame.

Same here. Though I'll play a male character most of the time, I'll occasionally play female for a change. (Or to check dialogs. ;))

There are already several piratess character models, including the new "HildaPiratess" from @DeathDaisy. Other options include all the "Danielle" variants, "lizswann" (Elizabeth Swann in a pirate outfit), "Ardent_F" (Helen Ardent, also a choice of character in the "Ardent" storyline), and the original "33_Piratess10". They're all in trousers, perhaps more practical for running around a ship with a cutlass - though the game does not penalise you for wearing a dress instead, it doesn't care which outfit you use. There are also quite a lot of nice dresses in the game.

But more character models are always welcome, so if you want to create another one, you won't see any objection from me! :onya

I don't quite know what to vote, I prefer playing a woman, but if I couldn't imagine playing a male char I'd been unable to play most games :p So I'm very glad NH got so many nice options! xD

It depends really. In games like Mount & Blade, or indeed PotC, I play male characters more often than not, but I also like playing as females sometimes and I very much welcome the option to do so. In some other games I use female characters more often. For example, I always play Saints Row as a woman (the same woman across 2, 3 and 4 really)

Back