• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Please help! Ship class too high!

MrSmith

Landlubber

Hey guys, I have a problem. I can't buy class 1 ship with my lvl. 100 char in "POTC: new horinzons beta 1.2 full"! Please help!

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm from germany.

-Mr.Smith

Ahoy! :dance

That is easy to fix. In "options" and then "advanced option" you can turn off realistic shipyard and realistic ship purchase.

That should help. Still, it's a bug that should be fixed properly at last. Maybe I'll try in a few days.

lvl.100...saying that, what is your current Leadership and Sailing LvL? You need 10 for all these skills

Hylie, this is a good point, but I think he's talking about that "ship class too high" message, when you talk to a shipwright person

Yes. When you turn of the realistic things related to sailing and buying ships, then you can buy any ship with no penalties. Methinks there are three things to turn off. I just recently started playing like that in order to get 1st rates and do not remember what they are. Is it the one that penalizes you for sailing a ship above your rating?

Back