• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PO:TEHO Forum?

Post Captain

Seamanship Advisor
Coordinator
QC Advisor
Storm Modder
Does anyone think it would be worth it to open a POTEHO forum once a translation is released?

Also, how about modding? It might do us some good to actively mod a commercially availiable game, even if it is a slow process. Assuming people want to work on it, in the beginning it could be as much as importing some of our ships and changing the music. Then hopefully we could import some characters as well.

The big thing here will be that you can buy it on Steam. (I believe) That will be good for getting new members interested since it's so easy to obtain.

Once the game is released, we could indeed do that.

Whether any modding will be done depends on if it does ship with an open PROGRAM folder and depends on if there are people willing to do it.
I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it. But I'm not going to be doing it myself either. :shrug

:modding:modding:modding:modding:rofl:checklist:fiddle:facepalm:moddingI'm sure there will be a few people who are willing to, as long as it can be done.

I'd move a few ships myself to make a little Napoleonic era mod if I can figure it out, but I won't have the time in the summer to do much else with the plans I have.

And this belongs in the other pirate games forum... :facepalm

Edit: oh, so that's where it out the smileys I was trying to insert in my phone's browser!

Back