• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Port? Nope, FORT!

Jeb the Redsail

Landlubber
Ok, I'm new to this website, but I've been following the games and updates for a while now, so here goes. I am currently using the build 14 beta 2 light. I really enjoy all of the time and effort put into making this game so much better than the out of the box version. However, I have a really big problem with a major bug that is very upsetting. Whenever I get a battleship or a gifted ship from the dutch, I usually use them to take down towns from the french, so I can own them myself. When I install a governor, the game freezes and I can't move, but I just restart the game and it's all fine and dandy. However, whenever I try to redock at the port later, it puts me right into the fort with a bunch of guys trying to murder ma face. So, not only am I unable to get back to my port, the one that I built all of my cool custom buildings in, but I try to die in the process. I've tried almost every way to get back into the town, including not using the quick jump buttons and manually getting on the deck and then exiting. Thoughts?

The Town Capture mod is unfortunately unfinished with nobody working on it anymore.

Have you tried getting into the port by going to a beach and coming into town the other way?

However, whenever I try to redock at the port later, it puts me right into the fort with a bunch of guys trying to murder ma face. So, not only am I unable to get back to my port, the one that I built all of my cool custom buildings in, but I try to die in the process. I've tried almost every way to get back into the town, including not using the quick jump buttons and manually getting on the deck and then exiting. Thoughts?

:ahoy

Check this post --->>> http://piratesahoy.net/threads/making-capture-town-boarding-locators.13281/page-5#post-389087

It should tell you which bits of the Town Capture mod are working and which bits are bugged - I don't think anything has changed since then.

:bird:

Thank you for your prompt replies. I'm very sorry to hear that this part of the mod is no longer being worked on, but it is getting to the point that this game is almost at it's retirement. I tried age of sail, but this is far superior with a committed community. Thanks again for providing us a free mod pack that infinity makes the game better.

Back