• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Possibility of undestroyable and insinkable ship ??

Hoboseadog

Sailor Apprentice
Hearts of Oak Donator
Good vibrations 2 u all
I kindly request help 4 some cheats i like 2 do

A) Possibility of undestroyable and insinkable ship. No fallen masts, no holes on sails, no damaged crew, no
damaged hull. I tray to increase the refship.hp and refship sp but i get no success.

B) Possibility to cheat all officers at once. Bosum, navigator, chief gunner etc. I mean to've all'f them in ship's
interface.
C) Any possibility to avoid blood similar to PotC ??
Thanks v'ry much.

I wonder if i'm the oldest (aged) :pirate07: pirate of all of u. A few hours ago mi niece Solay :D has born in Tampa, Fla.
A futur pirate girl !!. xD lol !!!!

All the best 4 the pack, mates !! :ship

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

not that i know of, all i know is how to edit the game for $$$$$ and the P.I.R.A.T.E.S all to 10. other than that i have dont think there is a "God" mode in AoPCAS.

not that i know of, all i know is how to edit the game for $$$$$ and the P.I.R.A.T.E.S all to 10. other than that i have dont think there is a "God" mode in AoPCAS.

Must be must be.......
Also must be a cheat to remove blood stains.

If u copy and paste on ur CoAs/Program/Characters/RPGutilite and then under " switch (pchar.model) "
u'll be all officers urself. Fighter doesn't work.

pchar.Fellows.Passengers.navigator = 1;
pchar.Fellows.Passengers.boatswain = 1;
pchar.Fellows.Passengers.cannoner = 1;
pchar.Fellows.Passengers.doctor = 1;
pchar.Fellows.Passengers.carpenter = 1;
pchar.Fellows.Passengers.treasurer = 1;

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

All you have to do is take out the blood tga.tx texture and it will stop. Don't remember the exact name, but shouldn't be hard to find.

For the ship invincibility, go into the ships init file and find your ship. Then increase all hit points to high levels. Don't really understand why you want this.

MK

All you have to do is take out the blood tga.tx texture and it will stop. Don't remember the exact name, but shouldn't be hard to find.

For the ship invincibility, go into the ships init file and find your ship. Then increase all hit points to high levels. Don't really understand why you want this.

MK

I don't like 2 see blood in a game such CoAS. Thank u i appreciate ur hint.
Yes increasing hp points works fine in PotC, but not in this one.
I mean No CrewDamage no SailDamage (no holes on sails) and no HullDamage.

Back