• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Possibility to have direct item

Danyel

Landlubber
Hi all,

If this possible to have directly an item (with cheat ou other ?)
I have finish 2 quests (lostships & morgan spy) and for this twice quests, i never have the gold cuirass ...
I think for a bug, but for me ... no gold cuirass :(

Thx for your help

Activate the F11 cheat menu, go in the installation submenu and there activate "beta test mode" and then go to the next shopkeep. Afterwards deactivate beta test mode. Strange, I found 2 "expensive cuirass" in the coas I think. You have to do the sidequests there like the Layton Dexter Chest and stuff. It is called "expensive cuirass"

Activate the F11 cheat menu, go in the installation submenu and there activate "beta test mode" and then go to the next shopkeep. Afterwards deactivate beta test mode. Strange, I found 2 "expensive cuirass" in the coas I think. You have to do the sidequests there like the Layton Dexter Chest and stuff. It is called "expensive cuirass"
I can't realise this :(
Can you much more explain how to make this ?
How to really activate the f11 cheat menu ?
Tell me what file to modify ,etc ....
Thx for your help

Try the pinned Thread called "cheatmode" something in this forum
http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/13297-reanabling-cheats-aka-debugwindow-in-german-and-uk-version/

Ok, i read and try the cheat menu.
But when i go to the merchant, no change in the list ? (the same original list)
Really strange !!! (or miss something)

Can someone give me the name of this cuirass to use the 'GiveItem2Character'
I found some cuirass (1-5) but not this expensive !!!
Thx for you help

Back