• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Posting your favorite bug, glitch, or oversight!

tcp

Landlubber
I had to do this, because as it turns out, not all bugs are created equal. I wanted a thread that had people posting their favorite bug (for better or worse); the kind of bug that while itmight infuriate you, still has a sort of unique charm anyway. Some make you laugh, some make you homicidal.

My favorite is the "I refuse to fire the guns, Captain!" bug/glitch. I get this from time to time when I'm heavily manipulating the time compression. I'm playing this game with only one ship now, so in those great battles where it's me versus the Atlantic, and you're doing okay, but then, all of a sudden, your cannon crew takes the longest lunch break in nautical history. And nothing fires! Two game hours later,the left side cannon go off! I love this one. It always leads to a reboot, but it's still pretty funny. It's like playing "Thief" only on water. "You must sink them, Luke, without actually sinking them! Use your mind!"

Back