• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PotC - At Worlds End - Can't work this out

Talisman

Smuggler
Storm Modder
Over the recent holidays I overdosed on the PotC movies.

And have found the following problem that keeps going round and round in my empty head - tried to forget about it but it won't go away.

So could someboby please put me out of my misery.

In PotC At Worlds End - on the Beach in Davy Jones Locker.

Jack Sparrow says:-

"Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past. One of you suceeded.

(looking at Will ) - Oh she's not told you - you'll have loads to talk about while your here."

The question that has been bugging me is who are the 4 people who tried to kill Jack ?

( I assume they are there on the beach)

Any Suggestions?

:mm

Barbossa, Will and Elizabeth (succeded)

I think the fourth maybe is Tia Dalma, but could easily be either Pintel or Ragetti as well :shrug

EDIT: "Come on, don't say you didn't... Enjoy it!" (So Im pretty sure it is Tia Dalma :yes)

Pintel & Ragetti would make it 5 ( they are always do things together ) - and I don't think the marooning counts as they were just part of the crew

Tia Dalma - then why is Jack willing to take her on as crew when he won't take the others ? - Is this Backstory we don't know about ? :woot

Tia Dalma, Barbossa, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann (succeeded) had to be the people and the order.
I strongly suspect Jack had some sort of affair going with Tia Dalma,
which involved her trying to kill him in a way that he somehow enjoyed. ( :wacko: )

Back