• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help PotC for Mac

HandyTots

Landlubber
Hi Y'all

First time posting on here and super excited to see what feedback I get back.

I used to play PotC on Xbox religiuosly as a kid on the original Xbox. Eventually I got the 360 and my old xbox was thrown away along with all the games that didn't work with the 360. Now that I'm in my late 20's I've been looking for a way to play it again, but have no means to.

I currently have an Xbox One and an old mac. Is there absolutely any possible way of playing on either one of those? I've been trying to look for ways to play for years upon years now, and just discovered this group. I know we don't allow any bootlegged stuff on the open forum, but if we can privately message on here with a way I would be VERY APPRECIATIVE!

Welcome aboard! :cheers

I have a faint memory of someone getting the game to work on a Mac, but seeing as I don't have one I don't remember the specifics.

For now I know that the Storm Engine is getting ported to Linux, so perhaps if you can run Linux on it you will be able to play PotC at one point.
Also perhaps there's a way to run Windows? For example XP should be sufficient and light enough if you are only going to use it for games.

As for playing it on Xbox, you are out of luck. I don't think it's playable on the newer ones.
It may be possible to play it on Xbox 360 if you mod it. But I haven't ever tried to mod it.
Plus I wouldn't play the console version if I could avoid it. No mods you see. ;)

Last edited:
Back