• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

POTC Mod Build 14

luket31

Landlubber
Whenever I click to edit a name of character or ship, the game freezes, is there any patch or something I can do to prevent this?

Thanks,
Luke.

The game is supposed to respond to the keyboard when you do that. Do Enter and Escape not do anything?

Also I have another problem, I'm choosing the Jack Sparrow character, but it gives me a different person without the Black Pearl, any ideas why?

For your first issue, please enable error logging as per our FAQ (see link in my signature).

Also I have another problem, I'm choosing the Jack Sparrow character, but it gives me a different person without the Black Pearl, any ideas why?
I'd be worried if it DIDN'T start that way. It's intentional. Continue the story and you will get Jack and the Pearl, though you start as Young Jack and have to earn the Pearl first.
If you enable cheatmode, there's a "Random Drunk" character in the opening tavern scene who allows you to skip ahead in the story if you insist.

Bottom of PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h set ENABLE_CHEATMODE to 1 .

Back