• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PotC & New Horizons Review by Imperial Third World Reich

A few months ago Anzei_Kazumi dropped by our discord server while making a review video of Pirates of the Caribbean and New Horizons. And now I am delighted to say that the video has been released. (Stock game's main story spoilers.)

The video took me way back when I first played the game. It is a long one but it's humorous, and has interesting facts through out, so it flowed really well for me.
Thank you for making this video and helping keeping the game alive. :cheers

Just finished watching it.
Truly, it is a WORK OF ART!
My hat goes off to those who worked clearly tirelessly for a long time on making it as best as can be.
Thank you ever so much!!
:bow :bow

Also, my apologies that I haven't been available for the interview.
Life's been quite the madness; but I'm hoping some time after me holidays, I'll be pick up the pieces (or "peaces"?) of all things 'pirate'.

I saw some stuff in your video I didn't recognize from the mod as I remember it.
Have you been modding it yourself?
Good on ya, mate! :cheers

By the way, the reason why so many options are in "PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h" is simple:
The "Advanced Options" menu in the game is already really large.
In theory many other options could be added there too; but as some point, it just becomes overwhelming for any potential user.
So we put some thought in which ones might be wanted for a "general" audience, put that in the game itself; and left the rest in the code alone.
Just our li'l effort to make things as user-friendly to as many different users as we managed to think up. :doff

This "GRAY GHOST" rumour is especially interesting!
Because...
's Far as I was ever aware, it doesn't exist.
As in: the actual rumour itself isn't even in my game files either!
A magical curse ship indeed!! :shock

Thanks everyone for the kind words about my video! I've fallen in love with his mod since there's not that much pirate games out there that got me as hooked at this mod!

Because...
I've modded it in with help of the in-game modding instructions on how to add custom dialogue to the player-built buildings. :D

It's a reference to the nickname given to USS Enterprise CV-6. That's why I showed in the video art of the Kantai Collection version of Enterprise. With a little bit of editing and storytelling magic I hoped it would have made into an interesting story leading to the video's end.

Fun fact: While recording the last parts of the video where I revealed the Gray Ghost, I strained my voice so hard I couldn't speak for the entire day. :napoleon

'Tis a masterpiece.
Because...
Hmmmmm; I am making something ain't I?
Maybe that could be a version of what I am making :cheeky. (And then the thing would actually exist in game; or maybe I'll make the actual thing one day.)
And it's called the Gray Ghost, theoretically it could get by without textures!

I LOVE IT! This is awesome! I actually watched every second of this! :woot Very funny, entertaining and most of all informative! :dance:checklist Sugma all the way! LOL. That's a lot of editing! And I agree it's a work of art. :yes Thank you for making the video. I hope more people will see this, especially the OG's. This will get them cracking all the way for sure. If for some reason(s) people don't like the video well LIGMA and SUGMA for you! :cheeky Thank you @The Nameless Pirate and @AnzeiKazumi :flower

Back