• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

POTC Online?

Kazen Dukzom

Landlubber
Hello. I have not been on this website for a few months but the other day I was wandering if it would be possible to mod this game in a similar way that the GTA games were modded to create a multiplayer version of this game. I think it would be great if its possible. We would be able to have our own naval battles against each other or plunder each others forts. But is it possible?

Don't think so. CoAS maybe eventually because we've got the source code for that, but even so, without coders to do it, even that won't happen.

Ah. What a shame. I thought you were getting the source code for POTC? Or was that only COAS? I am there would be some able-bodied man out there able to do all the coding but its just finding them that would be hard.

Nobody seems to even have the source code to PotC anymore. We asked everybody who might have it and they don't.
We do have the source code to CoAS and it seems that'll be all we can get.

there are several mmorpgs that you can play that have the kind of gameplay you are looking for. The games are Pirates of the Burning Sea, Voyage Century Online/Bounty Bay Online, (both are the same game) and Uncharted Waters Online. (All of the games are free to play)

PS. There is one other game I know about and that is Pirates of the Caribbean Online but I have never played the game. (this game is different then POTC.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the most realistic and most like POTC of the above mmos is Uncharted Waters Online.

Back