• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PRISONER

igortwin

Powder Monkey
I have one prisoner from pirates ship when i sunk it. But what now i can do with that prisoner? It say that i can ransom him, but where?

Not a good idea, selling pirates to governors reduces your reputation, for some reason. You can try and convince him to join your crew or you can just let him go, which increases your reputation.

Not a good idea, selling pirates to governors reduces your reputation, for some reason. You can try and convince him to join your crew or you can just let him go, which increases your reputation.
I click on him, right, left click, i was try everything and cant free him or talk to him to join me. I have only his picture in passanger list.

You can talk to him in the cargo hold, which you get to from your cabin.

I usually get told off by prisoners, rudely :razz So once, I told an officer not to speak, which also resulted in hitting him- and this officer has become one of my most faithful- go figure. Only worked once though. Generally I've ransomed them to the governor (but I see this is a bad idea, somehow resulting in less favour from current officers). So, if we've got to let them go, is there any advantage in wherethey're let off?

Back