• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Problem with Devlin Campaign

Peter Blood

Privateer
I started playing as Blaze Devlin (I named him Blaze Sharpe) and I started on Port Royale and met Bonnie. I then sailed to Grand Turk on San Salvadore Island where I talked to Josephine who said that the captain was in his mansion on the other side of town. I went there and he was holding a meeting of the bretheren. I talked to him and he told me what SWIM meant and that I should pick out a captain to help me. I chose Petros because he looked homest enough and he told me that Beatrice must have the other half and that she is on Barbados. He said to meet him at the port but I couldn't find him, so I set sail for Barbados. I remember that Petros said the island was under English control, but it was Portuguese. I snuck into Speightowne (Saint Luisa) and asked around in town and in the tavern but couldn't find her. I did the same in Bridgetown but still couldn't find her. I then looked in my questbook and it said something really weird "Now it is time to sail to Nevis to find my half-brother Blaze" but I AM Blaze! Does anyone know how to find Beatrice?

There's only a beginning for that storyline, but no middle or end.
I think you already ran out of story. :facepalm

Which Sir Christopher Mings, you get a little bit more story, but it ends shortly after anyway.

Nope; it's not finished and nobody is working on it at the moment either. :no

I could help work on it. I know how to mod and skin and model. Could you send me a download for the software so I could edit it?

The main thing the storyline needs is coding not modeling, the only program you need to code is notepad/wordpad or get a coding pad like Notepad++ from the forum download section

Yep; you don't need no fancy programs to finish a storyline.
What you do need is the knowledge on how to do that.
But we're always willing to help you with that if you're willing to work on it. :yes

Back