• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Problem with goods quantity in store/crew in tavern

Cob-bloodline

Landlubber
Hi everyone,
(Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my native language)

I play Aop 2 with the ERAS II mod since three hours and i've a problem: the store is empty for cannonballs, hot shots, powder, weapons and medecine, and that, in all of the cities i visit, and that without having emptied their stock before. It's very annoying to me, i can understand if i can't buy a lot of hot shot, due to their efficiency but running out of weapons and medecine is a big problem.
Is it possible that it's a bug? There's a possiblity to modify the game files to having more goods in store?

Second problem is when i enter in the tavern for recruit some crew members, the tavern keeper say to me that an other captain had already recruit all of men available, and that in the most majorities of time, forcing me to travel in 4-5 other towns to find a tavern with crew members available.
Is it possible to disable this feature (in game or by modifying game files) who permit to other NPC captain to emptying the tavern of crew members available?

Thanks for your help

Back